What should the business leaders do to get into the ‘family’ orbit of the customer’s experience levels.
- Emotion – Make the customer laugh
- Check how a business program on radio does it. I love the way Kai ryssdal anchors ‘marketplace'[mp3] an american NPR radio program.
- Another gem is this program on car repair. How can anyone talk about car repair and generate so much fun. My favorite – cartalk on NPR.
- Involve Music – Best way to reach hearts
- iPod had many good things going for it. Best of all (I think) is that it is a platform of music. Naturally people connect emotionally to it.
- Note the way movies use background music to involve the viewer at even deeper levels.
- Know your customer’s other family members
- Integrate your product into users lifestyle
- Integrate your product into users home environment
- Make your product a gateway to other rich experiential environments for the user
- Guide the user in their life
- Become an art for the user to admire
Any examples that you have … or maybe some other parameters !!